Meta issues

From: Julian Lord (julian.lord@hol.fr)
Date: Tue 26 May 1998 - 02:37:36 EEST

Richard's analysis of lack of first names in posts is correct.

I arrived on the list, and saw Richard being addressed as "Develyn", in
particular by Peter Metcalfe. I thought, then, that this was OK,
especially as my intelligence was afterwards insulted (from my POV) in
various remarks by Peter, to which I responded in kind. Private
correspondance with Richard Develyn revealed that I was wrong to do
this.

Please, everyone, accept my apologies. The subject of this Digest is
Glorantha, not egos.