Arachne Solara cult write-up preview

From: Ian Thomson (ithomson@swin.edu.au)
Date: Tue 26 May 1998 - 13:52:10 EEST

Before we go any further I must say that this piece is currently
classed as:
"ripe for massive re-editing"
there are numerous bits about it I am not happy with including a very
D&D feel, and of course a few bits aren't even finished

I'm thinking of writing 2 versions

one for my campaign with the cult aspect
and one as an attempt at official rules, leaving out all the
liberties I have taken

so if you want to take a browse, all comments appreciated

especially those that originate from the thought
"no that's wrong, it should be..."
and
"that goes against established Lore, it would only work that way
if..."
etc etc

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/5507/runeq.html
or I can E-mail you a copy