Re: Sunstop & more

From: Nils Weinander (nilsw@ibm.net)
Date: Tue 26 May 1998 - 22:54:08 EEST

Kevin Rose:

> Depends on who you ask. The East Isles claim it was the waking magicians
> trying to bring back the greater darkness.

Correct with a very slight amendment. Two groups of
Waking Magicians worked in opposite fashions to
bring back the Dreamtime, which is everything before
the Dawn. Presumably they preferred the Golden Age
over the Darkness.

The Kralorelans attribute the Sunstop to the anomalies
when Shang-Hsa almost fell completely to ignorance but
finally was enlightened. I have a further theory on
this, but it hasn't coalesced enough for public consumption
yet.
_____

Erik's dwarf weapons are unbelievably cool, as expected.

Tales #17 is quite gorgeous. Seapolis rocks and the
illustrations throughout the magazine are superb.
Simon Bray and Dario Corallo have done a marvellous
job.
Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind
nilsw@ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/