Perception skills

From: Andrew Barton (AndrewBarton@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon 03 May 1999 - 18:25:48 EEST

Another small tale: I was with a couple of (female) friends
at London's Heathrow airport. We'd got a bit lost so they
walked up to a couple of policemen and asked for directions.
 I was slightly boggled, and asked them afterwards why they'd
so blithely walked up to a couple of anti-terrorist police carrying
sub-machineguns. They hadn't noticed the weapons.

Andrew