Re: Pendragonish Prognostications

From: Nick Brooke (Nick_Brooke@csi.com)
Date: Tue 04 May 1999 - 13:06:48 EEST

bjm10@cornell.edu anonymously writes:

> [Nobody normal has heard of Argrath] ... This is why Pendragon is a
> poor model whereby to prognisticate about Glorantha-based games.

Any such "prognostication" I have seen hinges around campaign styles (e.g.
following a timeline, having historically-significant adventures, important
starting characters, family/clan/social focus, ) or rules similarity (e.g.
d20-based BRP-like system), not presumed appeal to the general market. I
think your example misses the point.

Regards, Nick