Saints

From: David Cake (dave@starfish.net.au)
Date: Fri 07 May 1999 - 10:23:54 EEST

Peter on saints
>I do not believe the Saints are restricted to this. They should
>be capable of miracolous intervention and not just be deified
>spell-makers.

        So, just to clarify what we are talking about here -
- -do you think Saints are in Solace? (ie rejecting the saints as bodhisatvva
idea)

- -do you think miraculous intervention counts as contacting Saints in Solace?

I was basing my views on the idea that Saints are in Solace, and being in
Solace should be effectively beyond mortal contact, so I didn't want them
personally intervening, so I sought to find another way to explain similar
effects. If my initial assumptions are wrong, I'd like to know.

        Cheers
                David