Franco-Gloranthans

From: Kmnellist@aol.com
Date: Fri 07 May 1999 - 19:30:12 EEST

Yves Buttard:

Welcome to the digest.
Although I cannot really answer your question

< what is the futur for runequest and glorantha in france ?
I hope that

 <<'Technically Glorantha is a Closed World from a gaming point of view.'>>

will not prevent French people entering Glorantha. If my Carmanian
adventurers encounter any French people I'm sure they will treat them
reasonably.(although I cannot speak for any Lunars they may meet):)

Keith N