I don't like any sorceries...

From: Alexandre Lanciani (alex.lanciani@flashnet.it)
Date: Sat 08 May 1999 - 12:52:17 EEST

        ...Well, no, actually I like most of them, but I think they are not really
suited to represent Western magic. I'd rather use Hawkmoon NE's (published
only, AFAIK, by Oriflam)technology or, better, the Alchemy & Saints system
from Microprose's Darklands. BTW, one of this *wonderful* computer game's
author was Sandy himself.

        Bye,
        A techno-fantasy Alex

P.S: it's just occured to me that Hawkmoon technology would really be
perfect for the Mostali!

P.P.S: thank you everybody for the Chaotic explanations! :) Especially
thanks to you, Keith, because I don't know if you know, but what you say is
really scientific: non-invariance under time reversal for classical
mechanics is required to explain entropy. So entropy is what (in a sense)
forces time to pass!