Whitewall 1619 and the Bat

From: Jane Williams (jane@williams.nildram.co.uk)
Date: Mon 10 May 1999 - 20:49:58 EEST

I seem to remember hearing (not reading) that in at least one campaign
the Bat was defeated by a group of heroes teleporting/flying onto its
back and killing off sufficient Bat-priests that the Lunars lost control of
the Bat. The few surviving Bat-priests had to un-summon (what word
do I mean here?) it quick, before it ate the Lunar army.

How do you fight the Bat? You don't. There is always another way....

OTOH, maybe it attacked the Babeester Gor temple, and a single BG
initiate with a few spells up and the odd Gift or two killed it. Remember
that cult write-up?

Jane Williams jane@williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/