MOB's Glorantha Page

From: MOB (mrmob@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Sun 01 Aug 1999 - 13:12:44 EEST

G'day all,

____________________
MOB's Glorantha Page

MOB's Glorantha Page has a new - and permanent - address, now located at:

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html

Please update your links! I have added quite a bit of new material to the
site, so pop over and have a look. New stuff includes my two MGF-style
tournaments "Rune Metal Jacket" and "The Getting of Wisdom", with MGF
character sheets and rules. There are also new "Nochet" and "Sun County"
sections; plus a few bits 'n pieces added to the existing material, such as
the Mandarin Why Too-K, and his seemingly-impossible task of checking every
single abacus in the Empire by the end of the year!

I'll let you know about any future updates here on the Digest. Plans
included more "Secret History of Sun County" material, and other stuff in
my teetering pile of unpublished undiluted Gloranthan Gold(tm).

Cheers,

MOB

PS I want to publically thank Jane Williams for hosting my Glorantha Page
for the past few months at her own site. Ta!
MICHAEL O'BRIEN
    Email me at home: mrmob@ozemail.com.au
    Email me at work: obrien.michael.m@edumail.vic.gov.au
     MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html