A Copy of WYRMS FOOTNOTES 10 for Sale

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue 03 Aug 1999 - 01:39:22 EEST

I have a copy of WF 10 for sale. Good condition: it contains History of the
Lunar Empire part 0ne and Gods of Fire and Light. I'm putting it up for
auction over the next week. Close of bidding will be midnight (UK time) on
Sunday. Bids in UK pounds please. To reflect the cost of transferring US funds
into my account if you must pay me in dollars for the purposes of this auction
1 pound = 2 dollars.

I'll post bids daily (if I remember) and let's start at 5 pounds (10 dollars).

Send bids to me please, not the list.

- --
Michael Cule

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society
Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or
On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo
(Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.