GenCon UK HW Qs.

From: Nick Hollingsworth (NickH@compans.com)
Date: Wed 04 Aug 1999 - 15:59:12 EEST

danny bourne:
> the Chaos Room will be running tournaments for
> ... Issaries Inc's Hero Wars ...

Questions:
Should the Hero Wars entry read 'demos' rather than 'tournaments'?
Will there be Hero wars games on most days and if not then, once you
have a plan, can you let us all know which days?

Will the rules be presented in the same level of detail as at
Convulsion, or do we get to see a fuller version?

Do Issaries Inc need any help for the con, or is everything in hand?

Apologies to everyone if this is Off-Topic, but I expect there are
a lot of UK based subscribers to this list who could be interested
in more info about this chance to see HW again and show it off to
the uninitiated.

Nick H