Wyrms Footnotes 10 for Sale...Update.

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat 07 Aug 1999 - 02:21:26 EEST

As previously noted I have a copy of WF 10 in good condition for sale. The
auction will go on until midnight Sunday UK time. Bids may be in UK pounds
or US dollars (1 pound == 2 dollars for the purposes of this: I have to
change the money and post the mag overseas, that's why). The magazine contains
Part One of THE HISTORY OF THE LUNAR EMPIRE and an article on THE GODS OF FIRE
AND LIGHT.

The current high bid is with Mr Plowman who has bid 10 pounds.

E-mail me with bids not the list.

- --
Michael Cule

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society
Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or
On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo
(Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.