Honourable Humakt

From: Mikael Raaterova (ginijji@telia.com)
Date: Mon 09 Aug 1999 - 15:24:18 EEST

Peter Metcalfe wrote:
>> Humakt is a death god, not a god of honor.

And David Dunham commented:
>It's true that people don't say "we need more honor in the clan,
>let's worship Humakt" in the way they would worship him to gain war
>magic, but he's still a god of honor.

To be a god of honour (and not merely an honourable god), Humakt should
have some honour-generating/inducing magic that his worshippers can call
upon. Which he has (both in RQ3 and the HW-draft). To me this means that
Humakt is an embodiment of death *and* honour.

- -
Mikael Raaterova [.sig omitted on legal advice]