Epic Poetry

From: drastic@juno.com
Date: Tue 10 Aug 1999 - 23:00:29 EEST

As always, my apologies for barging in like this.

Does anyone on the Digest have an interest in epic poetry, to the point
that they would be interested in writing a small amount of Harrek's Saga
for me? I want to include a brief description of "Harrek's Conquests on
Loral Island" in The Book of Drastic Resolutions, Volume Water. But I
know that I am not capable of it, though I can provide much of the
information that will go into it.

Thanks,

Stephen Martin
The Book of Drastic Resolutions