Glowline

From: Paul Anderson (pmanderson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed 11 Aug 1999 - 01:15:45 EEST

>Glowline temples need not be this or that number of hexes from each >other

I cannot agree with this too strongly. The reach of the Glowline temple
outside Furthest varies depending on political/religious circmstances (see
the scenario descriptions in WB&RM, and I think DP).

I also find the suggestion that the Glowline Temple to be erected in Sartar,
more than 20 hexes from Furthest, was intended to produce an isolated bubble
of Glowline, separated from the rest of the Empire to be silly.

Paul MacLean Anderson
pmanderson@hotmail.com
"I'm not making this up, you know!"