RE: Mostali and diseases

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Wed 11 Aug 1999 - 12:10:21 EEST

>The question is addressed in Lords of Terror where it's stated
>that Mostali are immune to diseases. Personally I would
>ignore it if you require that Mostali be subject to diseases as
>they do have to reproduce by natural methods.

I'd imagine that immunity to disease is part of the immortality package that
mostali get from living by the rules. Broken dwarves should be vulnerable,
maybe the official heresies as well, particularly openhandists and
vegetarians, as they are opening themselves to outside sources of
corruption.

Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let
alone those of any organisations, nations, species,
or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.
http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Failure is not an option, it's integral to the o/s.