Red Star Line.

From: Alex Ferguson (abf@cs.ucc.ie)
Date: Wed 11 Aug 1999 - 22:20:58 EEST

Nick Brooke betrays his bourgeois travel arrangements:

> how there's almost certainly a 2-point "Parachute" rune spell matrix
> provided for every passenger in the event of an emergency

Ptah, you Nobs and your posh Private Boats! Back in Economium Class,
all we ever get is a Middle Air mask, in case of (ahem) 'turbulence',
and a straight-jacket in case of 'the extremely unlikely event of a
landing in the Mad Sultanate'.

Thank you for flying Enteflog, the Xaronium's preferred carrier!

Cheers,
Alex.