The Glorantha Digest V7 #41

From: The Glorantha Digest (owner-glorantha-digest@chaosium.com)
Date: Wed 11 Aug 1999 - 16:37:48 EEST

The Glorantha Digest Wednesday, August 11 1999 Volume 07 : Number 041

TABLE OF CONTENTS

  MOB Cattle in Prax
  David Cake Unglamourous Glamour
  Peter Metcalfe Glowline and Aggar
  Peter Metcalfe Humakti and Honor
  Peter Metcalfe Chaparral
  Nick Brooke Re: Glowline
  Hibbs, Philip RE: Reeaching Moon
  Hibbs, Philip honourable Gods
  Hibbs, Philip RE: Mostali and diseases
  Peter Metcalfe Tarsh
  Peter Metcalfe Temples of the Reaching Moon

RULES OF THE ROAD

1. Do not include large sections of a message in your reply. Especially
   not to add "Yeah, I agree" or "No, I disagree." Or be excoriated.
   If someone writes something good and you want to say "good show"
   please do. But don't include the whole message you praise.
2. Use an appropriate Subject line.
3. Learn the art of paraphrasing: Don't just quote and comment on a
   point-by-point basis.
4. No anonymous posting, please. Don't say something unless you're ready
   to stand by it.