RE: Reeaching Moon

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Wed 11 Aug 1999 - 12:16:04 EEST

<< *But the Old Wind Temple where Tatius tries to found the Temple of the
 Reaching Moon is a lot further than ten hexes away from the Glowline.
 So it might seem that a) he choose it in a special place, or b) he
 established a secondary temple somewhere in North Sartar.>>

I'd plump for c) It's not as simple as just plonking 10-hex circles on a map

Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let
alone those of any organisations, nations, species,
or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.
http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Failure is not an option, it's integral to the o/s.