honourable Gods

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Wed 11 Aug 1999 - 12:28:52 EEST

> Orlanth is honorable but he is not typical of air gods.

Ask a Pelorian if Orlanth is honourable. Orlanth is mostly described from
the point of view of the Orlanthi, so of course he's honourable! He defines
what is honourable for his people - taking individual responsibilty for your
actions, obeying *honourable* leaders, etc. Yelm defines honour as obeying
you superiors without question - which Orlanth did not do, therefore Orlanth
is dishonourable from their POV.

Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let
alone those of any organisations, nations, species,
or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.
http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Failure is not an option, it's integral to the o/s.