Tarsh

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed 11 Aug 1999 - 15:03:04 EEST

Joerg Baumgartner:

>>>Argrath does not exactly intervene on behalf of the Fazzurites,
>>>but to oppose Moirades and Pharandros.

>> Which amounts to the same thing despite your attempts at
>> hairsplitting.

>Not quite. If the Fazzurites would have been left in power, I'd cede
>your point, but after the conquest, they cease to appear in history.

They "cease to appear" because after Mularik was appointed following
a foolish oath by Argrath, they 'dissented and raised honest rebellion'
whereupon 'Mularik crushes them with ruthless mercenaries' KoS p130.
Given that this appears in the Composite History, which is largely
pro-Argrath, I think the words 'honest rebellion' demonstrate that
Argrath has a great deal of sympathy for them up to eight years after
the event. Thus I think that Argrath did intervene on behalf of the
Fazzurites.

- - --Peter Metcalfe