The Glorantha Digest V7 #42

From: The Glorantha Digest (owner-glorantha-digest@chaosium.com)
Date: Wed 11 Aug 1999 - 21:45:07 EEST

The Glorantha Digest Wednesday, August 11 1999 Volume 07 : Number 042

TABLE OF CONTENTS

  Peter Metcalfe Aggar history
  Peter Metcalfe Pol Joni
  Peter Metcalfe More Humakti with honor.

RULES OF THE ROAD

1. Do not include large sections of a message in your reply. Especially
   not to add "Yeah, I agree" or "No, I disagree." Or be excoriated.
   If someone writes something good and you want to say "good show"
   please do. But don't include the whole message you praise.
2. Use an appropriate Subject line.
3. Learn the art of paraphrasing: Don't just quote and comment on a
   point-by-point basis.
4. No anonymous posting, please. Don't say something unless you're ready
   to stand by it.