Glowline

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri 13 Aug 1999 - 04:21:03 EEST

Keith Nellist:

>Is the 'spider' aspect of Yara Aranis relevant to this web of
>Lunar Glow?

If you are a magician trying to magically sneak through the Glowline,
there's a good chance that if you'll detected, Yara Aranis comes
after ya. I also think that in the Yara Aranis ceremonies, the
sacrifice is placed magically on the web and Yara Aranis herself
comes to devour it.

>Does it, therefore, scare horses in any way? Are Pentans particular
>Glowline Haters?

I think Yara Aranis likes eating horses and that sacrificing horses
is one of the most potent ways to strengthen the Glowline.

>Do White Moonies have an opinion about it?

White Moonies do not have a coherent opinion on anything as yet.

- --Peter Metcalfe