Pol Joni

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri 13 Aug 1999 - 04:18:54 EEST

Chris Bell:

Me>> The worship style of the Pol Joni is "Rune Gods" P&BR p60 thus
>> I think it very unlikely they would still be using Praxian or
>> even modified Grazer rites.

>Cults of Prax also mentions that the the Pol Joni gave proper sacrifice
>at the Paps, and were accepted by the Prax Gods as the 'bastard' tribe
>of Prax.

Perhaps you better furnish precise references for these statements.
The 'bastard' is derogatory (and not even mentioned in Cults of
Prax) as the Praxians hate the Pol Joni. Moreover Drastic: Prax
states that the Pol Joni do not respect the sanctity of the Paps.
(It does state they worship Eiritha but then Uralda was unknown).

>I'd suspect that you'd find both Orlanth Wind Lords and Waha
>Khans in the tribe.

Waha should not worshipped among the Pol Joni as they defy his rules
and covenant.

- --Peter Metcalfe