Re: Flat Glorantha

From: Kmnellist@aol.com
Date: Sat 14 Aug 1999 - 15:22:22 EEST

Ian Gorlick
<< (Even
 if Glorantha isn't a sphere, there is no reason why the surface can't be
 curved >>

I admit this is my solution to the 'problem'. Glorantha could have a
curvature, twice the size or Earths perhaps, and appear relatively flat. IT
has even been described as a "slightly bulging, squarish lozenge".

I imagine it as a perfect cube that has been pumped full of air. I also feel
there is some sort of slowly increasing tilt to the surface, the South West
is rising, the North East sinking. This is probably due to the weight of
Valind's Glacier, or the unbalanced Skydome, or a Mostali plot, or despite a
Mostali plot.

Keith N