Lunar Magic

From: Philipp Grawe (pgrawe@tusc.com.au)
Date: Mon 16 Aug 1999 - 16:04:07 EEST

I'm confused. I always thought you couldn't know both Sorcery and Spirit
Magic or Sorcery and Rune Magic (I'm sure it says so somewhere in the RQ3
box). I'd though that they were just, well, incompatible, but while
browsing various web pages (Sandy Petersen's Sorcery Rules among other
things), I found references to being able to cast both - specifically Lunar
Magicians being able to do both. Someone else did a write-up of the Red
Emperor (sorry, I don't know your name off the top of my head - it's in my
bookmarks at work) where he knows all three. I mean, that's fair enough,
he's a demi god, illuminated, son of the Red Goddess, etc. etc.
but under
what circumstances can ordinary PCs know Sorcery and Spirit Magic or Sorcery
and Rune Magic or all three ?

thanks
Philipp.