What My Father/Mother/Khan told me

From: Mark Crowne (mcrowne@ked.cix.co.uk)
Date: Thu 19 Aug 1999 - 08:24:30 EEST

I'm going to run an adventure this coming weekend
and have little time to prepare, so I'm begging for
help!

Can anyone point me towards "What my father told
me"-type character backgrounds for:

Sartarite Humaktki
Sartarite Lhankor Mhy
Sable Tribe Storm Bull
Sable Tribe Erithra
Lokarnos

Either online or printed references would be ok.

Please reply by private email and I will post a
synopsis to the Digest.

Thanks :-)