Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #52

From: SimonBray@aol.com
Date: Fri 20 Aug 1999 - 10:09:16 EEST

Hi all,

 I was wondering if anybody could help me? I need to know if their is still a
searchable Digest Archive on line anywhere, since Loren's disappeared. If not
then does someone have the following piece in their own archives?

 Sandy Peterson wrote a number of peices about Mermen, I would be interested
in any of these. However the one I am especially after was Sandy's ideas
about how Aluminium was worked underwater...If someone could send me this
then I would be eternally grateful.

Cheers Simon Bray