RE: The Glorantha Digest V7 #52

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Fri 20 Aug 1999 - 14:32:44 EEST

>> I'm confused. I always thought you couldn't know both Sorcery
>> and Spirit Magic or Sorcery and Rune Magic (I'm sure it says
>> so somewhere in the RQ3 box).

>Yeah. And in Gods of Glorantha we learn about Stygians worshipping
>pagan gods with the Invisible God, and Easterners using (some sort of)
>sorcery with their divine magic.

And a couple of hours after Greg said that there are no Orlanthi sorcerors,
I get handed out a pre-generated PC for Greg's Return to Apple Lane scenario
- - and he's an Orlanthi sorceror!

Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let
alone those of any organisations, nations, species,
or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.
http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Failure is not an option, it's integral to the o/s.