Valinds Wastes

From: Richard Fenner (rlfenner@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat 21 Aug 1999 - 02:01:39 EEST

Keith wrote:

> The original post was (I think) about a scenario at the edge of
Valind's
> Waste so not actually on a glacier. I imagine Pent/Eol/ and other
edge of
> glacier places have a highly seasonal insect population that swarm
out for a
> couple of weeks, mate, lay eggs, then die.

Another swarm you could have there could be a lemming swarm towards the
end of the warmer times. The lemmings run out of food and make a mass
exodus. You could have some fun with attacking the PC's with thousands
of rodents, or go for something more sinister in their bite (chaos
lemmings?)

Richard
"everyone has a photographic memory, it's just
that not everyone has film..."