Pentan Sunspears

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue 24 Aug 1999 - 05:09:33 EEST

Terra Incognita:

>AFAIK, Dara Happan hero Avivath and successors invented specialized
>Sunspear, then do Pentan Kargzanti of today use Sunspear?

The CharUn know the spell of the Skyburn although that took a couple
of years to raze Erigia. So I imagine the Pentans would have access
to Skyburn that functions almost but not exactly like Sun Spear.

>Did Sheng Seleris rob Dara Happan of this spell by his atrocious way?
>Char un's communication with Lunars?

The CharUn used the Skyburn before Sheng Seleris existed and the
Lunars copied their magic to create the Moonburn to raze Rist.
hence I think it is something they already know from their own
mythology.

- --Peter Metcalfe