Hi,

From: Emmanuel Ponette (Eponette@isalog.be)
Date: Thu 26 Aug 1999 - 20:00:09 EEST

Hi,

My players have by mistake helped a ogre, and this ogre created a chaos =
'spot' (a small dorator or Snake Pipe Hollow). Now they are stronger, and =
they want to hire chaos fighter to clean the place. OK for the 'monsters' =
but the land is corrupted. How can they clean the land from chaos? which =
mighty spells should they use? Do they have to make some Heros Quest do =
clean it? Is there myths of some gods cleaning a Chaos land that I could =
use to make a Quest?

Cheers

Manu