Pentan miscellana

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri 27 Aug 1999 - 10:59:39 EEST

Bob Stancliff:

> My memory is slipping... what is P&BR.

Pavis and Big Rubble. A Reprint of the two classic boxed sets
from Moon Design.

>The Pure Horse People were Pentan outcasts because they refused to start
>herding cattle.

There still are Traditional Pentan Tribes today. I think the
Pure Horse got kicked out because they warred against the tribes
who herded cattle (and were successful in doing so).

> When Pavis met Joraz during the EWF, there were no horses in
>Prax. Joraz was a Grazelander. [...] The Grazelanders existed during the
>Dragonkill, but were far enough away to be spared.

The Grazer tribe was formed after the Dragonkill War. Joraz
never was a Grazelander.

- --Peter Metcalfe