Putting Glorantha in the headlines

From: Sergio Mascarenhas (sermasalmeida@mail.telepac.pt)
Date: Fri 27 Aug 1999 - 14:34:07 EEST

Folks, it's time for us to give a new visibility for Glorantha before HW is
lounched. Until now Glorantha has been insulated form the rest of the
world. If we want to attract new players, we must start spreading the
Gospel of Glorantha. (Remember we only have until December 31, since we
don't know if there's going to be another millenium.)

I suggest that people start publishing scenarios, info, whatever on
Glorantha outside of the Gloranthan fan-based publications. We should start
sending reviews of Gloranthan products to general RPG mags, either printed
or digital.

I started to do this by sending a review of the Pavis & Big Ruble book to
RPGnet (http://www.rpg.net/). It will surface within two weeks. I'll try to
keep reviewing any books, publications, etc. on Glorantha that I get the
hands on. But I think that the more people are doing this, the easier it
will be to make Glorantha know to the outside world. So, GD is cool, but
there are other forums for discussing Glorantha. Let's explore them.

Sergio