The Aeolians

From: petsku koo (petskuk@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun 29 Aug 1999 - 13:07:43 EEST

"Worship the Saint and get a rune magic blessing is how I would play
it. The Aeolians are not very strong on sorcery and the priests
of the Aeolian cult would know perhaps five or so storm magics at
the most.

- - --Peter Metcalfe"

thanks for the tips ,but I have a hard time to understand how the aeolins
get along whit the "true" orlanth people who live also in the heorland.

Petteri from Finland