Re: Pol Joni Import and Export

From: Kmnellist@aol.com
Date: Sun 29 Aug 1999 - 21:49:46 EEST

In a message dated 8/26/99 9:27:07PM, you write:

<< If some Pol Joni had been seen to use wagons, it would
 not be a mind-boggling development. And Keith has made a good
 (game-fun-related) case for some Pol Joni to use wagons.

I don't think it was me that suggested Pol Joni wagons, although I don't
disagree with it. It reminds me that I think of the Pol Joni as a bit like
the Trotters in 'Only Fools and Horse' ; Delboy Pol Joni, Rodney Pol Joni,
Uncle Pure Horse Founder. That said, it seems logical that Pol Joni wagons
should be three wheelers and full of dodgy gear.

Keith N