Pure Horse History

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed 01 Sep 1999 - 03:05:02 EEST

Bob Stancliff:

>If we treat these as history, then the
>Grazers existed in Dragon Pass after the Dragonkill and before the
>Orlanthi incursion.

Has anybody ever _denied_ this? What people have criticized was
your statement that the Grazers were in Pavis before the Dragonkill
and survived it.

>When I paraphrased, and in some instances quoted, the Praxian version of
>the Battle of Alavan Argay in KoS, Peter jumped all over the details
>related in the book, such as the clearly stated date of 740 for the
>incursion of the Golden Horse Tribe of the Pure Horse Tribes of Pent, but
>I did relate what KoS said.

What makes you think you are the only person here to have read
KoS? I was simply correcting your undue reliance on that book
and pointing out what is written _elsewhere_.

- --Peter Metcalfe