RE: Pavis & Big Rubble

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Mon 06 Sep 1999 - 14:34:44 EEST

>For a couple days the Gloranthan Home Page has listed that _Pavis
>& Big Rubble_ are now available from Wizard's Attic, but the second
>webpage has no listing (that I can find) of that item. What is the order
>number and cost for this new item?

Ditto the T-shirts with the Hero Wars covers on. Chaosium's latest Rlyeh
Report appologises for the woefully out of date web site, and that covers
Wizards Attic as well. It seems Issaries Inc. are better at communication,
as their name would imply.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let
alone those of any organisations, nations, species,
or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.