Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #74

From: SimonBray@aol.com
Date: Thu 09 Sep 1999 - 10:13:35 EEST

Hi All,

Trotsky wrote:-

      FWIW the final 'beta' version of the combat rules (5.3, for those who
care) is actually closer to the earlier version than it is to 4.9, at least
as far as I can tell.

 It really gripes me that I go to the expense of attending Gencon to run a
play test of Herowars and then discover,
that the rules I am running are out of date! BTW I didn't just do this
without consulting Issaries Inc. I wrote to their volunteer co-ordinator and
asked for a new scenario and rules....

Cheers Simon.

PS Why were no of the 'elite cadre' of people who are playtesting the 'real'
rules present at Euro Gencon promoting Herowars to a wider audience? I have

done this for two years running now.