Wood for the Pol - Joni

From: david.boatright@clinisis.co.uk
Date: Thu 09 Sep 1999 - 11:29:54 EEST

Well met warrior of the Pol-Joni I am Gorthin FineDeal of the Anlafi
clan of the Aranwyth. As treaty brothers of Swenstown I greet you.
I bring with me cart axles, wheels and virgin wood. In return I seek
stud rights with your fine animals. We have not travelled far but
have taken some wounds from an another attack from the Broo
Chieftain Calfmet, his bellows frighten some the horses and it took
us a couple of days to gather them. Anyway take us to your great
Chieftain.