Male Earth Cults

From: Wesley Quadros (wquadros@paralynx.com)
Date: Wed 15 Sep 1999 - 05:22:28 EEST

> Also, are their any earth cults that men may join without losing face?

>From what I understand, the Earth Tribe was all women and they joined Orlanth's
Storm Tribe. But, several Orlanthi cults are closely related to the earth:

There is Orlanth the Carl, your normal everyday Orlanthi farmer
Barntar the Plowman,
Nandan Birthingman, men who think they are women and can actually be impregnated
and give birth. (No, I am not making this up, it is in my version of the
playtest HW rules)

- --
- -
'Thine be ilka joy and treasure,