RE: The Glorantha Digest V7 #80

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Wed 15 Sep 1999 - 11:05:42 EEST

>IMG I have assumed that Orlanthi are buried "in the sky"
>a la American Indians according to the westerns.

"Sky" is yelm's domain. Surely you mean "in the air". Also, I hope you don't
mean eaten by birds - they are also Yelm's creatures, except for certain
other exceptions like Ravens, who seem to be Humakt's - that might work.
Eaten by the birds of Death.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let
alone those of any organisations, nations, species,
or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.