Re: Heroes of the 830s

From: Frusetta James (JNF990@st.aubg.bg)
Date: Thu 16 Sep 1999 - 17:12:43 EEST

A couple possibles I didn't see come up on Keith Neillst's list:

Cragspider made the great trolls in the previous century, so she's
probably at least a hero (if possibly not yet a deity) by this point.
IMO, it'd be unusual for her to head for the Paps, but possible.

I didn't see Thog on the list -- his major attacks against Pavis are a
little later, but he might be making early forays. As might
outstanding members of the "adventurous trolls" that join him later.
Ya gotta have somebody to raid...

James Frusetta