Gloranthan Figures in Birmingham

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Tue 21 Sep 1999 - 14:47:07 EEST

My old friend Roj Brewer, who runs Wayland's Forge
[
http://users.powernet.co.uk/wayland/forge/] in Birmingham, UK, is painting
up a load of 25mm Gloranthan armies for a shop window display to promote
Hero Wars. If anyone's in the area (Five Ways centre, by the new cinema
complex that's being built), drop in and take a look, he has a large
selection of Praxian riding animals on sale as well!

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let
alone those of any organisations, nations, species,
or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.