Gloranthan Classics future volumes

From: Rick Meints (RMEINTS@ford.com)
Date: Tue 21 Sep 1999 - 15:50:22 EEST

Just a few tidbits to tease and tempt...

Many of you who purchased Volume I of the Gloranthan classics
series
have been asking us what the future volumes will be. Currently,
we have
volume II slated to contain Griffin Mountain, and Volume III to
contain
Borderlands and Plunder, plus other undiluted praxian gold.

We are also considering having a fraction of each print run
(maybe 100)
produced as hardcover. If you would be interested in purchasing
that
format, which means a higher cost, please email us.