RE: RQ Stuff

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Tue 21 Sep 1999 - 15:16:45 EEST

I think we should try and keep this list clean of RuneQuest rules nowadays,
as the build-up to Hero Wars is under way, and we don't want to confuse

people. I don't think we've got many Gloranthan newbies here, but if we do,
and when we do get new people signing on, we don't want old RQ game
mechanics confusing them.
RQ Rules questions are welcome on the RuneQuest
mailing list, though!

send mail to <Majordomo@lists.MPGN.COM> with the
following command in the body of your email message:

subscribe runequest-rules email@address.here

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let
alone those of any organisations, nations, species,
or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.