Re: Moonboats

From: Ian Thomson (arkat@primus.com.au)
Date: Sat 25 Sep 1999 - 06:15:16 EEST

Hi

I was surprised to read somewhere that all the crew are Red Goddess Initiates

This may have been only a semi-official source, but I think it was a Lore
Auction transcription (not gonna bet my life on it tho)

I answered the question of how they came into Prax by the incredible high
energy use of special magics by the Priests on board, something that cost a
great deal of POW and effort and was only used for special occasions
(such as the arrival of the Coders and the removal of Sor-Eel after his
dismissal from office due to the Cradle fiasco)

Ian Thomson's Home E-mail
(NB: computer clock has been corrupted
by chaos and may be up to 2 days out!!!)
Glorantha Site at:
http://home.primus.com.au/arkat/runeq.html