Re: Missing Digests

From: TTrotsky@aol.com
Date: Tue 28 Sep 1999 - 20:26:51 EEST

In a message dated 27/9/99 10:28:09 GMT, you write:

<< >Am I the only person to have got Digest 88 and then 92....
>If so can anyone e-mail me copies of 89-91 ?

 It looks like several people lost a few in this area, though they
 did go out. They should be in the archives or e-mail me and
 I'll forward you copies.

 Eric Rowe
 List Admin. >>

     They're available in the archives. For those who haven't used them, the
command is

get glorantha-digest v07.n090 (or whatever)

     mailed to glorantha-digest-request@chaosium.com. I mention this, as it
crops up whenever a few digests go missing, and some people may just not know
the command (which isn't highly intuitive) or address.

Forward the glorious Red Army!
Trotsky