Eurmal Temple scenario (who wrote the original?)

From: Ian Thomson (arkat@primus.com.au)
Date: Mon 27 Sep 1999 - 20:42:53 EEST

Hi

I've finished my expanded version of the Eurmal Temple scenario (Temple
Hill in the Big Rubble - nothing to do with my Castle of Boggles scenario)
and I am really hoping someone can put me in touch with the person who
wrote the original outline that used to be on the web.

I'd like to credit him as part-author

Its the version with the 8 arches and the deadly tasks required to gain
Rune Spells

Also, if anyone running Rubble scenarios would like a copy, please mail me,
cos I'm not putting it on site until after I've run it in my campaign,
which could be 3 months away

cheers

Ian

Ian Thomson's Home E-mail
(NB: computer clock has been corrupted
by chaos and may be up to 2 days out!!!)
Glorantha Site at:
http://home.primus.com.au/arkat/runeq.html